Novos ares, novas ideias, novas perspectivas. Se o ano vai se tornando velho para dar lugar a um novo, essa transição se repleta de novidades que são sempre bem-vindas e aguardadas com uma certa ansiedade expectante.
Mudanças significam sair da rotina e as estações nada mais são que manifestações da natureza contra a mesmice. Tome isso para si e viva intensamente o clima da renovação, aprendendo com o Universo essa linguagem que fala do tudo no Todo.
Com esta edição, MODA BRASIL MAGAZINE fecha 2011 apresentando as duas faces do clima fashion para os próximos meses, além de tudo o mais que você espera para ver aqui.
A partir de agora, lance-se neste momento que é só seu.
Para começar a ler, clique nas imagens abaixo:
A Moda Brasil Magazine foi concebida para atender aos anseios do leitor antenado com as tendências de moda em todo o mundo, complementando seu estilo de ser e de viver. No Brasil e na América, Moda Brasil Magazine tem um papel importante a desempenhar: ser mais que uma revista. Em sua proposta, vem a ser informação, cultura e entretenimento, algo para preencher lacunas e diminuir saudades e distâncias.
- Cambodian Shoe Factory Collapse Kills Two Workers May 18, 2013The ceiling of a shoe factory in Cambodia that makes Asics athletic shoes collapsed on Thursday, killing two workers and injuring at least a dozen. The tragedy, which took place less than a month after a clothing factory in Bangladesh collapsed and killed […]Mark Boyer
- Why Should You Care Where Your Diamond Comes From? May 15, 2013Why do so many couples care where their diamonds come from? Maybe the best answer to that question is that many diamonds are tainted by bloodshed and violence. But the ethical problems facing the diamond industry run deep, and are more varied than some people […]Alane Jewel
- More than 1 Million People Sign Petitions Calling on Bangladesh to Improve Safety May 11, 2013As the death toll Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh surpasses 1,100, people around the world are calling on the fashion industry to prevent a similar tragedy from occurring More than 1 million people have signed petitions calling for brands […]Mark Boyer
- The Union Wood Wallet Is Perfect for Card-Carrying Minimalists May 7, 2013The Union is a slim minimalist wallet made from a solid wood piece and injection molded elastomer. The design is simple, streamlined and perfect for anyone who doesn't need much more than a few cards, cash, and small miscellaneous essentials. The Union is […]Jon Dioffa
- Our Addiction to Fast Fashion is to Blame for the Bangladesh Building Collapse that Killed 500 May 4, 2013As the death toll in the Rana Plaza building collapse outside the Bangladesh capital of Dhaka continues to climb, the connection between the decisions we make as consumers and the loss of life is becoming harder to ignore. Self-policing by corporate social-responsibility […]Jamie Hall
- Win a Sustainable Cassia Weekender Bag from Canopy Verde April 27, 2013Spring has sprung, which means it's time to dust off your sandals and emerge from your cave, but you'll need company. We've teamed up with Canopy Verde to give away one of their awesome Cassia weekender bags which are worth a whopping $199. Made with organic […]Tafline Laylin
- Groundbreaking Lifewrap Saves Thousands of Women from Obstetric Hemorrhaging April 21, 2013Every four minutes a woman dies from obstetric hemorrhaging usually caused during childbirth. Appalled by these statistics, Dr. Sullen Miller, Director of Safe Motherhood Programs at UCSF Bixby Center for Global and Reproductive Health and Policy designed […]Tafline Laylin
- Enter to Win an Earth Day Cuff from Wrecords by Monkey April 20, 2013There are many ways to celebrate Earth Day but next year you can do it in style with your very own cuff from Wrecords by Monkey. Enter our drawing and you could be one of six people to receive this cool recycled vinyl cuff etched with geeked-out graphics depicting […]Tafline Laylin
- Brilliant Ginkgo Umbrella is Sturdy, 100% Recyclable, and Made from Interchangeable Parts April 18, 2013Forecasters predict 2012 to be a record-breaking year for tropical storms - and a truly sturdy umbrella is essential for dealing with pouring rain and gusting winds. A new crowdfunded umbrella called the Ginkgo promises to stand up to impending wind and rain, […]Lori Zimmer
- “Anti-Rape” Electric Undies Fend Off Attackers With an Electric Shock April 6, 2013In response to the horrific gang rape in Delhi last December, three engineering students have come up with anti-rape lingerie that will deliver an electric shock to a would-be attacker. The underthings, named SHE (Society Harnessing Equipment), are also […]Jamie Hall
- Are We on the Verge of a Smartwatch Arms Race? March 30, 2013Just when you thought that your phone was the only gadget you need to worry about, the battle is beginning to heat up over smartwatches. Samsung recently revealed its plans to release a wristwatch-style computer; Sony released an Android-powered model […]Mark Boyer
- Recycled World Coin Cufflinks Now Available With Coins From Specific Years March 27, 2013We've featured these brilliant recycled World Coin Cufflinks in the past - and the makers just informed us that due to popular request, you can now choose coins from a specific year to be transformed into a set of cufflinks. There are currently 3 countries […]Conor Reynolds
- Nike Partners with Bluesign to Improve Sustainability of its Textiles March 24, 2013This week, Nike announced that it will be partnering with Bluesign, the Swiss standard bearer for sustainable textiles. According to the apparel giant, the partnership will “accelerate the supply of sustainable materials and chemistries” for use in Nike […]Mark Boyer
- INTERVIEW: Ecouterre Chats with Russell Simmons About His New Cruelty-Free Fashion Line March 19, 2013It's no secret that we're big advocates of cruelty-free fashion, but we also think there's a lot of money to be made by companies who make clothes without harming animals. Well, who better to ask about that than business mogul and successful fashion entrepreneur […]Yuka Yoneda
- Istanbul Promote Energy Conservation by Knitting World’s Largest Sweater March 17, 2013Istanbul’s Bayrampasa municipality has claimed the world record for knitting the world’s largest sweater. Inspired by National Sweater Day, which is celebrated in Canada every February 9, the 151-foot-long striped sweater is part of a campaign by the […]Jamie Hall
- How Do We End Our “Fast Fashion” Addiction? An Interview With “Overdressed” Author Elizabeth L. Cline March 14, 2013Elizabeth L. Cline has spent over three years researching the American fast-fashion industry. The result? Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion, the insightful story of how we became dependent on fast fashion and built our disposable wardrobes. […]Nicole Abene
- MSA Unveils Durable Hard-Had Made From Renewable Sugarcane March 13, 2013Pittsburgh-based safety equipment manufacturer MSA recently unveiled an industrial hard hat that is made entirely from renewable material. The MSA-Gard GRN Hard Hat is composed of sugarcane ethanol, which has a very small carbon footprint. Just like any other […]Jon Dioffa
- INTERVIEW: Ecouterre Talks to Designer Victoria Bartlett About Cruelty-Free Fashion March 11, 2013At Ecouterre, we've always been fascinated with designer Victoria Bartlett's ability to create fantastic fashions without having to use the furs and skins of animals. So we were delighted to have the chance to speak to this cruelty-free fashion pioneer recently […]Yuka Yoneda